Saturday, 23 June 2012

MINI HAUL






Hi Lovelies! Today I went to Westfield with my mum to do some shopping and to get a coffee. We purchased a few things whilst we were there, so I thought I might do a "mini haul" to show the things I got. I am in no way bragging, I personally love to watch hauls on you tube and read about bloggers recent purchases. 


The two items of clothing I bought, are from Farmers. I don't usually shop there as I don't tend to find what I'm looking for there but occasionally, there are clothes that I like. Today was one of those occasions!


The first item is a long sleeved knitted jumper in a dark, red/pink colour. I actually don't have many full length sleeved jumpers for winter, so this great for this FREEZING weather! I would probably wear this with a white collared shirt underneath as I love this particular look.
The second shirt is a lovely sheer, navy blue collared shirt with tiny, what looks like "Big Ben's", (I could be wrong!) This shirt would look good tucked into high waisted shorts (with tights underneath of course! Brrr!)
The last item I bought is this months issue of Frankie magazine. I look forward to reading this in bed tonight!


I hope you all had a nice week and enjoy the weekend! 




What do you all have planned for the weekend? 







4 comments :

  1. I love that shirt :) The weather has been freezing lately, and in good old welly fashion is blowing a gale outside! I love Frankie magazine, I picked that particular issue up last week and loved it. Frankie is one of the only mags that i actually read cover to cover!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper!! The magazine looks great!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Albertine, you have been tagged in my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I saw! Thank-you! I am writing up the answers now!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...