Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Instagram diary post #3

@Littlemissmakeupnerd

Me and dad My current favourite Cd's (Kimbra-Vows, Florence and the Machine-Ceremonials, Ella Edmondson-Hold on to your horses) Edible flowers! My finished folio board! Favourite magazine! Newly dyed hair! Floral flared pants! (wow! try saying that five times fast!) Guess who went to Gordon Harris... Degas to Dali exhibition at the art gallery A very happy Lulu Afternoon tea with dad I LOVE murder case books! Weird I know! 

What have you been up to? I'd love to know! 

 ♥ 

3 comments :

  1. Do you live In Wellington ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't, Lovely place though :) x

      Delete
  2. My best friend moved from England to Auckland a couple of years ago.
    Also, I am a tad obsessed with serial killer/murder cases - it is pretty weird isn't it!? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...