Sunday, 17 June 2012

Beth Ditto | MAC



Hi lovelies! Just recently my mum linked me to a You Tube video featuring the singer Beth Ditto. It was a video promoting her latest collection at MAC. After watching the video, I immediately searched up her collection on the MAC website. I've never really been super excited/amazed about a particular collection before, but I can safely say I LOVE this collection! Beth's collection consists of a variety of bright, colourful shades, which are both slightly unusual but wearable. I would LOVE to try some of the lipsticks as well as the peach nail varnish. 






Do you own any pieces from this collection? Which is your favourite? 

3 comments :

  1. Stunning colours!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makeup on the girl is so awesome!!

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! "The girl" is Beth Ditto btw :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...