Sunday, 10 June 2012

Bath time | Scented candles

























Ecoya Candle $51

Now that the beginning of winter is here and the colder weather creeps on in, taking time out to relax in a hot bath is a must! You'd be surprised at how relaxed a bath can make you feel. I love to light a few scented candles when I have a bath as it not only creates a really nice light but it also makes the air smell amazing! My two favourite scented candles are the Lemongrass and Ginger candle by Ecoya and a French Pear candle (unfortunately I could not find the brand name, but I do know that Ecoya do one very similar). 


As for the actual bath, I always like to add something to the water. Sometimes I like to add a bubble bath, (who doesn't love bubbles?). But on those days where I can't be bothered with the bubbles I like to use either an essential oil such as lavender or lemon or a bath melt. My favourite bath melt is the Dreamtime bath melt by Lush. It contains sleep inducing scents and skin softening properties. It is fairly inexpensive too at only $9.50 for 30g, now that doesn't seem like you get your money's worth, but you really do. A little bit goes a long way, so I cut mine into quarters. That way I get 4 baths out of one bath melt.


What products do you like to use in your bath? I would love to know! 




2 comments :

  1. Those candles look divine! I don't have a bath at my current house which is such a shame! I love the Lush bathmelts too.
    Come and visit me at http://beautybylizy.blogspot.co.nz/
    Your newest follower, Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lizy! Thanks for your comment! I checked out your blog also! It's really good! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...