Tuesday, 7 February 2012

BIRTHDAY!

Today is my 15th birthday! I have been looking forward to turning 15 for as long as I can remember! I'm not sure why though. hehe! Anyway, my birthday coincided with my first day back at school which was actually not as bad as I thought it would be! I received a lot of hugs and lovely birthday wishes! I just want to say a huge thank-you to everyone who made today special! I want to say a special thank-you to my close friends who organized flowers, chocolate and lollies as well as a very interesting version of "Happy Birthday!" :) Also, thank-you to my form tutor, Mr Lin for wishing me a happy birthday!

Here are some photos from today!






DISCLAIMER: By showing you pictures of my birthday presents, I am not trying to boast. I am posting the pictures for those who are interested in what I received, as I would be interested in that sort of thing as a blog reader myself!


Albertine x

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...