Recently I have been really inspired by Kate Bosworth's make-up. She always looks very fresh faced and elegant. Her signature look consists of a dewy base with a rosy pink blush and dark, bold eyebrows. Her simple approach to make-up makes her look fairly easy to recreate.
* Start off with a primed face. Use either a primer or moisturiser suitable for your skin type.
* Using a semi matte finish foundation, work this into the skin being sure to blend to create a natural looking finish.
* Lightly set with loose or pressed powder. Make sure you do not over powder as you do not want to create a flat, matte finish.
* Gently pat and blend a sheer, rose coloured creme blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Using a creme blush ensures that the dewy finish will remain.
* Fill in eyebrows if needed. Fill in sparse areas in short, soft brush strokes.
* Prime eyelids with eyeshadow primer or paint pot, and apply a light cream coloured shadow all over.
* Using a light brown eyeshadow, contour the crease and outer "V" of your eyelid. Work a slightly darker brown in the outer corners of your eye.
* Apply a lengthening mascara to your upper and lower lashes.
* Kate's usual lip look is a light rose/peachy shade of pink.
* Prepare lips with lip balm. Apply chosen lipstick colour straight from the bullet. To create a softer, more casual look, dab lips with finger after you apply the lipstick.
Photo credits: one, two, three.