Thursday, 26 January 2012

REVIEW: Sávar

I recently found out about this brand via a beauty website. I was looking to find new NZ skincare ranges that I hadn't heard of, when I came across this website. They use "pure and natural" ingredients in their products and do not test on animals. They also donate 10% of the profit to charitable organisations which makes them one of the most generous donors of any skincare brand worldwide. 



"180ml 6.08 fl oz. Unisex, non drying, soap free, 100% biodegradable, won't sting your eyes and gently removes make up and impurities from all types of skin including sensitive. Leaves your skin feeling soft, revitalised and radiant.

Enriched with premium:
New Zealand lace bark - soothing, calming and protecting.
Organic cucumber - cooling, hydrating and toning.
Lemon fruit - softens, cleanses and brightens."


I can honestly say that this facial cleanser is amazing. It left my skin feeling really soft and fresh. It didn't make my skin feel tight like some cleansers do. It has a lovely clean, citrus scent to it, which it is not too overpowering which I like.
The texture is really nice. It is very smooth and applies well to the skin. It lathers nicely too.

I would definitely recommend this facial wash to everyone as it "benefits all skin types".

If you would like to try out the Sávar range for yourself, check out their products on http://www.savaronline.co.nz/.



(DISCLAIMER: Even though I received this product for free, it does not change my opinion on the product whatsoever. I am 100% honest as to what think about it.)


6 comments :

  1. Do you mind if I copy your idea and ask cosmetic companies for samples? xx I understand if you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win this awesome prize, i could really do with a facial cleanser & toner. I would really love to try this range :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email addy is rrooxxygirl@yahoo.co.nz :)

      Delete
    2. Hey lovely, Leave your entry comment on this post to be in to win http://lovelyrosepetal.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/savar-skincare-giveaway-open.html

      Albertine xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...